Sunday, 6 May 2012

Day O4; A picture of a memorable night


Hello readers! I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while (compared to the frequency of my last posts), but I'm just so busy nowdays. I haven't had the time to doll up recently unfortunately ><

Today's post is about memorable days & nights! I know that's a bit more than what the meme asks for, but I find it hard to pick just one.

My first one would be my surprise birthday party! For the day Stef made it out as if he was going to take me out to dinner, but instead he took me to my house where Kathy set up a party for me! I was so happy, and so surprised *_* <3 Because my close friends were there too! >//<




Another memorable night was with Amelie and Eri! It was the first time I slept round Amelie's house, and I had so much fun >///< We went shopping, and then stayed at hers as Eri arrived a bit later and then just surfed the internet and watched a film!
As a surprise, Amelie did my hair! I didn't know she had already planned on doing this to surprise me so I kinda' ruined her plans by asking her to play with my hair lolololol. Whoops! Oh well.




Another memorable time was at the October meet with Pink Marble! I had so much fun! And it was amazing to explore London~


And finally, my night with Stef when he came round for the first time to Kent! <3 And we also had Wagamama for the first time too! :3 





I'm so busy at uni so I may take a little break from blogging ;_; It's just taking up too much time to doll up, take photos, go out, and then write a blog post. I'm going to focus entirely on uni until it's all over, and then will come back properly!
Speaking of uni, I've launched an art blog on tumblr! Please check it out here . It will mostly be graphic design stuff from uni but I'll try and squeeze in an illustration every now and then.

22 comments:

  1. nice pictures ^.^ I really like your style ;)
    http://cookiecatsworld.blogspot.de/2012/05/cookiecats-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how I was at all of these bar the last one XD! Ahahaha <3 ILU BBY

    yess fous on work then have a nice relaxing summer <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaaaaay I'm mentioned~ XD I haven't seen you in such a long time~ T________________T It sounds like you're having lots of fun in Kent though! I'm trying to save up the money to get down there so hopefully we can meet up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I love the pictures at the end! It looked like a fun day together with everyone :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alicia Subirana Bruach7 May 2012 17:27

    I can see your life's not boring! hahahaha Well, you better concentrate in university, don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha well it is most of the time lawls :P
    Thanks so much! I'll do my best ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh why thank you! :D I had loads of fun ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yesh of course! It was an AMAZING sleepover <3 And nyuu we haven't ;_;
    YESH YOU SHOULD! It would be so awesome! :D We can go shopping together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aha wow that's true o_O I didn't notice this before :P <3 ILU TOO BBY <3
    Thanks lady! :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you have so much fun! I love the group purikura! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jermima Chamberlin8 May 2012 20:52

    Aw I love your blog! Your look gorgeous in every photo!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, what a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awh thank you so much! This means a lot to me :D I'm glad you like reading it ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes I really did ! Thank you :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. VivaRilakkuma13 May 2012 02:33

    Cute,what a lovely post:).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your look gorgeous :)
    group purikura >:D Looks like you have so much fun
    i love your blog >__< followed your blog..
    mind follow me too ? :)
    thanks before ^^
    http://ciachiaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. funny photo animals : http://adf.ly/8kApu , http://adfeslklcmlcm or http://adf.ly/8hnci (click here)

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtf0X27wWfU&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting! I shall get back to you ASAP
Please note that I use Disqus for comments, which you may not be able to see if you're on a phone~ So please select the option to view Web Version if you want to comment ^^ Thanks <3